April 17, 2014

Wake up it's Spring!!

In my hemisphere it's becoming spring.  I note that because while I lived in Argentina, which is the Southern Hemisphere I felt so completely inside out and turned around to celebrate Christmas in the heat of the summer, and spring in Sept.  I feel for you my foreign friends.

Regardless, Its Spring!!  I'm so thrilled that everything around me is waking up and declaring a new round of life.  Finally!  No signs of life yet where you are?  Well indulge in these beauties and feel better for it:










And my favorite, for the sweet fat baby hands and new discoveries.


1 comment:

  1. Okay, first of all, what the what!?!? I didn't even know this blog existed and what a wonderful beauty to fall in my lap. I am super impressed by your photography skills and taking all those beautiful pictures of your flowers. Amazing, I must say that is one thing they don't have too much here, the spring flowers are certainly here, but they are short lived. I just love this blog I can't wait to be a regular!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for speaking up!

UA-51076917-1