April 13, 2014

Happy is a verb

Welcome to the remake of this blog!


Last night, in a special place I had a total epiphany.  I want to blog to help people be happy and find happiness.  And to remind myself of the happiness all around me.  That being said

I am not the guru of happiness.

That is obviously not any of our specialties, because (I believe) we're supposed to learn in this life the good and the bad, so we can appreciate what true joy is all about.  So many of my core beliefs, which are mainly taught in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints support that theory.   Because of that, you can just prepare to be blasted with theology from time to time.  However, because I say it doesn't mean you have to accept or agree with it.  I'm ok with that.  I have no issue keeping friends from all types in my company.  On my insides I understand that God has asked me to love those around me, and that includes all sorts of people, and I can at least do that.

So, feel free to be here, to wander around my posts, and to speak up.  I just ask that you do so coming from a place of love.  If you're feeling the need to hate on someone/something (been there before) I just ask that you hold your peace for 24 hours.  Negativity (which is different from constructively critiquing someone/thing) isn't welcome.


The design I made for my header is just how life is for me.  A Party banner re-purposed as a clothes drying line.  You do what you can with what you have.  The good and the bad. So there you have it.  I hope you'll be a part of this blog!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for speaking up!

UA-51076917-1