May 2, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Week

I am a room mom, which usually means that I end up making the gifts and posters for teacher appreciation week.  This year, my friend actually did the poster (and it is incredible, complete with paper mache and top to bottom intricate).  I was, however asked to make the office staff a thank you poster, and this is what I came up with.

Office Staff thank you poster


I will see what I can do about getting pictures of the posters when they are hung next week.  
In the meantime here is a link to a helpful idea board on Pinterest.  There are some really creative posters out there that may have taken an extraordinary amount of time.

Speaking of extrordinary amounts of time, I'm going to be posting every other day, as I have met my match in my schedule right now.  I apologize to those of you who may be looking daily (though I'm pretty sure that's not many at this point).  But great things are coming!!  I can't wait to share some of the things I've been working on with you!

Time to do something to help those around you be happy today, it's Friday!  Everyone deserves a break on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for speaking up!

UA-51076917-1