May 5, 2014

Banners to celebrate!

These banners were quickies made for my wonderful Aunt, who is always Johnny-on-the-spot for us.  When she called to ask for a couple of banners for co-workers who were leaving and getting married, I was happy to make these.  I really like the font for the turquoise/teal red one. 




These were made with a bunch of silver scalloped chipboard medallions, which I believe were intended for the center of blue-ribbon style awards. I was given a large quantity of them from my cousin.  Thanks Lisa!


This banner said we'll miss you, with cameras between words. 


Hopefully the simplicity and clean design is what she likes.  Over the top with details is never been attractive to me.

I hope these generate good ideas for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for speaking up!

UA-51076917-1